FirmASIC® provides the optimum combination of analogue, digital, firmware and memory technologies in a single IC platform.
FirmASIC® is a CML proprietary technology that has been successfully deployed in a wide range of standard and custom product offerings. Key benefits of this technology include: Fast time-to-market, low cost, low risk, small footprint and unsurpassed flexibility.
A growing family of approved and stable FirmASIC® hardware platforms is available, each providing a different mix of fixed and re-definable functions.
The whole essence of FirmASIC® is delivering a product with the right feature mix, performance and cost for a specific target application, in the shortest possible time
- Fast time-to-market, no multiple silicon runs necessary
- Evaluation samples in typically 3 months
- High flexibility, family of hardware platforms available, each with specific functionality
- Standard Function Image™ library
- Custom function design
- Low cost, low NRE costs
- Competitive end product costs
- Realistic option for opportunities down to 5k units per annum
- Low risk, stable platforms available now
- Evaluation stages allow customer field trials
- Low power operation, the heart of the hardware platforms
- Small package footprint 32 to 64 pin VQFN/LQFP small outline packages