CML Vision – The first-choice semiconductor partner to technology innovators, together transforming how the world communicates.
CML Values – Trust, Respect, Commitment and Creativity.
CML Guiding Principles – Strong business ethics; culture of quality with a sense of urgency; live and breathe the customer experience; a passion for excellence; inspire our people to innovate.
The position is based at our headquarters in Langford, near Maldon, Essex, and offers excellent working conditions on a 29-acre parkland site. Due to rural location, own transport is essential.
A hands-on role for a self-motivated engineer, the successful candidate will be working as a member of a team responsible for generating the test facility required for the testing of RF and micro-wave IC products.
An ability to quickly assimilate new concepts and architectures is essential. Test engineers are key players in our multi-site engineering team in bringing a new product to production.
The right candidate will need to use a methodical approach when developing and documenting a test procedure for a new product, as well as showing attention to detail in the design of test hardware and software to deliver working solutions in a timely manner.
Test Engineering Manager
Essential Functions / Key Focus Areas
- An understanding of RF and micro-wave circuitry and design principles
- An understanding of RF and micro-wave test and measurement challenges
- Familiarity with vector network analysers (VNA) and spectrum analysers
- Test sequence programming
Familiarity with any of the following would be advantageous: -
- PXI modular instrumentation
- Keysight’s ADS
- Python and/or yaml
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Version control
Qualifications and Experience
Critical Competencies for Success
Constructive Team Leader –
- A good quality Electronic Engineering degree would be preferable but not essential
- Good communication
Leads by example and makes those around them better. Attributes include being inclusive, hands-on, strategic, articulate, energetic, accountable, decisive, and hard working. A positive motivator who encourages and persuades, and an excellent team builder who knows how to attract talent, remove obstacles without alienating others, train, manage, reward, recognise, and retain a world class team.
Excellent Communication Skills
– Maintains an open flow of two-way communication, exhibiting strong verbal, written and presentation skills, stating expectations clearly and being visible to all stakeholders. Exhibits executive presence in front of both internal and external audiences. Being a good listener is a critical success factor.
– Embodies and practices unquestioned personal and business integrity. Creates an environment of trust and respect by acting with fairness and consistency, keeping commitments, and providing rationale for decisions.
Team Player with Maturity
– A results-oriented individual who, at the same time, is the consummate team player who can effectively negotiate with others to achieve win-win outcomes. They will be well respected by senior management, peers, and subordinates, and will be secure in their technical and managerial abilities.
– A resilient and committed executive with a passion for excellence; a flexible and open operating style; non-political and non-bureaucratic; someone with a natural and effective consultative approach who will gain the trust and respect of individuals at all levels.
– Live and breathe the customer experience by encouraging a culture dedicated to enhancing customer satisfaction and building strong customer relationships.